Posts tagged "gpoy"
Hyperbole and a Half posted again, and everyone needs to read it because:
- If you are depressed, it will resonate with you like whoa.
- If you are not depressed, it will clarify some stereotypes about depression that need to be said. An explanation like this has been needed for a LONG time.
- If you know someone who is depressed, you’ll be better at interacting with them after reading this.
oh my god it is so amazing and also so the drawings are hilarious simultaneously she has perfected talking about serious subjects.
sneadly said: “Dory, Flounder, Peter Pan”
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can’t forget (two good things and one bad)
- “I can’t wait to say that I knew a President of the United States before they even stared their political career.”
- “You’re very lovely yourself, you’re being lovely right now.”
- “You’ll just never understand why I did this, you’re too much of a stubborn bitch to fucking listen to me and I don’t need you anymore.”
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
I guess this has to be the same thing, but that fucking centipede in my room was a good one. Because a fucking centipede shouldn’t be in my room, so it was one hell of a surprise and I was literally frozen in fear for a good 15/20 minutes before getting up and running and staying out of my room for like, seven hours.
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
Doing things for myself. My mom said that when I was a kid, I pushed people away when they tried to hug me. If I got hurt, I didn’t let anyone near me and I took care of it myself. I chose to play by myself more often than not. My grandmom taught me how to cook and do crafts and a lot of independent tasks at a really young age because I could handle myself. Literally, don’t ever ask for someone to do something you can do yourself. It never gets done right.