This took me literally all day lol mostly for my own entertainment so please don’t think I actually, seriously, expect you to read this. No spell check, just as a warning, if you do search~
1. I really don’t like my name, I think sounds weird.
2. I love Charles Manson but never mention it, because most people are wrongly informed of his life. (Hint: If you believe the TV specials, 90% of the books [especially Helter Skelter] and the media, you’re wrongly informed).
3. I don’t like Harry Potter; I can’t believe it.
4. But I love World of Warcraft.
5. I have seven piercings and three tattoos.
6. I plan to get two more tattoos and another piercing by the time summer’s over.
7. I typically only have an attraction to men who remind me of women.
8. Because I don’t care for men - I especially don’t like men who know they automatically have power over me (ex: Teacher/Student relationship).
9. I’ve never even had a guy flirt with me.
10. But, I’m ridiculously educated on the human body, sex, pregnancy and child birth.
11. My favorite band is Green Day.
12. I consider myself to be an Idiot, Believer, Little Monster, Belieber, Lovatic, and whatever The Used calls their fanbase.
13. I will point the side opposite of whatever stance you take, just because there are two sides to 99% of everything.
14. I still don’t like Inception.
15. The first movie I seriously watched with Cillian Murphy in it was Batman Begins with Michele, and I fell in love with his acting.
16. Bands I’ve seen live include: Green Day, Jimmy Eat World, Jack’s Mannequin, Panic! At The Disco, The Cab, Plain White T’s, Dashboard Confessional, VersaEmerge, Hey Monday, Automatic Loveletter, Family Force 5, The Bravery, Hinder, Staind, Daughtry, Jet Black Stare, All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, Big D and the Kids Table, Never Shout Never, The Maine, I Make A Mess Like Nobody’s Business, Carter Hulsey, Mayday Parade, We The Kings, Red Jumpsuit Aparatus, Pennywise, Mike Posner, Bad Religion, Attack Attack!, Breathe Carolina, Iwrestledabearonce, Sum 41, The Summer Set, The Pretty Reckless and… I can’t remember more.
17. I want to see: Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Black Cards, The Used, My Chemical Romance, Patrick Stump, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez & The Scene, Dave Days, Ryan Cabrera, Ashlee Simpson, and the American Idiot Musical.
18. I don’t really have an idol I look up to and try to be like.
19. I easily mock things and people I enjoy out of love.
20. The only thing I’d want out of a relationship is companionship.
21. I have the names for my children picked out, but I think I’d be a terrible mother.
22. The names I’d pick from are Jude, Quinn, Anastasios Galileo, Peach, Akayla, and Charis.
23. I don’t believe sexual orientation and identity are crucial parts of love. Just love.
24. My ideal birthday gift would be a new tattoo or a way to see American Idiot on Broadway.
25. The only class I’ve ever worked to my full potential in, is journalism.
26. I rarely ever want to hang out with people, even my own friends. Sorry, it’s nothing personal, it’s just how I am.
27. Even in the winter, I hardly ever wear a jacket or proper shoes.
28. I dropped out of dance courses after 8 years because I was tired of being the fat chick, and I didn’t like seeing myself on playback videos because I thought I ruined the whole routine just by being there.
29. When I got to high school, I had every intention of dropping out.
30. I plan to get most of my fingers tattooed, with things including a purple rain drop, a spade, “boycott love,” a Hello Kitty bow and a mustache.
31. You’ll never catch me wearing stripes.
32. I always get through the first half of books quickly, but can take MONTHS (or YEARS) to finish it, even if the book is the greatest thing I’ve ever read.
33. A significant other will never be my prime reason for life. Sorry, but life should be lived for the purpose of doing good and creating yourself.
34. I don’t believe in divided governments.
35. I have carpal tunnel in both of my hands.
36. And arthritis in both of my knees.
37. It bothers me when people try to tell me that I have nice skin and don’t know it. I’ve had acne problems since the 3rd grade, get break outs of rashes at least once a week, have keratosis and eczema, and my skin frequently dries out on my face so badly that it peels and my cheeks are so red, that I put on two layers of cover corrector, concealer, foundation, and two layers of setting powder to tone them down.
38. I usually sleep in my make up at people’s houses because I’m so uncomfortable with how my face looks naturally.
39. I’ll be getting botox in my eyebrows by the time I’m 30.
40. Goofy is my favorite Disney character, and when I met “him” at Disney, I accidentally said, “I’ve waited my whole life to finally meet you.”
41. I NEVER marched an end in a parade. HAHAHA.
42. I collect Barbies, rubber ducks, and anything that has to do with Hello Kitty.
43. I want a job at the Blue Ridge Assembly for the Summer.
44. The first time I heard “Born This Way” I ripped the audio and started drawing up a tattoo.
45. The first I saw Prince, it was a music video on VH1. I told myself, “I will love him one day,” and I do.
46. I think my dream job would be working the backdrop of musicians - managing, stage work, merch, something.
47. I think Kat Von D’s personality post Miami Ink kind of blows - she plays diva and has cheated on so many guys, I lost count.
48. Foods like pizza still make me sick - I’ve just learned to deal with because now I know what’s happening when the pain kicks in.
49. Eating new foods and at new places gives me anxiety, because I don’t know how it’ll react in my body.
50. I’m a fast eater at home, and a ridiculously slow one with friends/in public.
51. The only person I’m totally crazy with is my sister.
52. I’ve only ever gotten a genuine compliment from one guy.
53. My shoe size ranges from 10 - 12.
54. My ring size ranges from 7 - 11.
53. I love putting on make up.
54. I wish I owned hair pieces.
55. I start to panic if I’m not where I need to be at least 15 minutes before the expected time.
56. I love packing; hate unpacking, and rarely ever “officially” unpack.
57. I’ve colored by hair almost 30 times in the past 7 years.
58. I can rarely stand hearing about happy love stories or dates or whatever, because I’m bitter.
59. I rarely cry during Titanic when Jack dies. The top three scenes that get me are 1) The band leaving and then deciding they’re dying anyway, so they’ll go down with each other 2) The elderly couple in their bed 3) The mother reading to her children as the ship sinks.
60. I hate wearing jeans, socks, and shoes.
61. I’ve liked the same person for 10 years.
62. I’ve no idea where my life is going.
63. I’m very, very against the use of illegal substances and alcohol. I can’t give you one good memory associated with either, duh.
64. I cried when I heard Susan Boyle sing for the first time.
65. Cutting my hair was always a big deal to me because it felt like I was losing my identity.
66. I got hotflashes fairly often.
67. I’m terrified of living in most places because I firmly believe in spirits, whether they be good or bad.
68. I want to dye my hair yellow or teal at some point.
69. I think 69 jokes are really, really, really, really immature.
70. I don’t talk about a lot of things I love, just because so many other people love them. /hipster moment.
71. As much as I hate wearing jeans, I hate having my legs show at all in public.
72. I think nipple piercings are the nastiest piercings somebody could get.
73. I still have Christmas presents for people sitting around my room.
74. I love pulpy orange juice.
75. Musicals are probably my favorite types of movies and soundtracks.
76. Christmas is my least favorite holiday.
77. I draw on my bedroom walls.
78. I can’t be tamed.
79. Phone calls give me mad anxiety.
80. Michele and I have little bald men.
81. I love pregnant women, which sounds creepy and weird, but I do.
82. Most of the time I listen to music, I sit on my bed and dance. I usually wind up doing something that came out of the “Whip My Hair” video.
83. I love watching men cry in movies.
84. I cut up most of my t-shirts.
85. For no reason in particular, all my tattoos are on my left side.
86. Everything grape or cherry flavored tastes like medicine to me.
87. I’ll try Nutella on anything - even scrapple.
88. I broke 5 or 6 years of vegetarianism for scrapple.
89. I stole mini greeting cards from Happy Harry’s when I was younger.
90. I play with my nose ring constantly. I took the ring out and replaced it with a screw but, I just pull it out and push it back in non-stop.
91. I have a weak spot in my heart for tiny animals.
92. My eyebrows are kept really thin and are naturally short, and I draw them in.
93. I’m pretty convinced I won’t get married.
94. I can’t stand being hot.
95. I always want to take photos but I have no idea what to do with them.
96. I get more excited for car rides TO a destination than the actual destination itself.
97. The top three movies I’ve cried the most during are 1) (500) Days of Summer 2) Finding Neverland and 3) Away We Go
98. I hate lavender as a color and as a scent.
99. I didn’t know what the tattoo on my shoulder would look like until about 30 minutes before getting it.
100. I never had a Big Mac until I was 18.